other Towns & Cities!
30' Sani-Tech STHT-C-500-4 Silicone Tubing 1/2"
For Sale ... a Brand New, First Quality, Factory Fresh 30' LENGTH of SANI-TECH PLATINUM-CURED BIO-PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE SILICONE TUBING. This Tubing is 1/2" Inside Diameter (ID), 1/8" WALL, and 3/4" Outside Diameter (OD). It is Sani-Tech's Part Number: STHT-C-500-4
30' of FIRST QUALITY SANI-TECH PLATINUM-CURED STHT-C TUBING
WITH FREE SHIPPING
FROM the MANUFACTURER ...
Overview: Sani-Tech's STHT-C is an Ultra-Pure, Biopharmaceutical-Grade Tubing that has a useful life unmatched by any other known process tubing. This Platinum-Cured Silicone Tubing resists temperature extremes, ozone, corona, radiation, moisture, compression sets, weathering and chemical attack. It imparts no taste or odors to fluids transported within it. It can withstand repeated autoclaving and resists the adherence of blood products and other sanitary fluids.
Biocompatibility: Sani-Tech STHT-C is manufactured from the finest grade of silicone materials and is fully characterized, validated and tested to a variety of specifications including: USP Class VI Criteria, ISO 10993, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9, and Japanese Pharmacopoeia - Section 51.
FEATURES, SPECIFICATIONS, and BENEFITS to YOU
- Item: Ultra-Pure Biopharmaceutical Grade Silicone Tubing
- Manufacturer: Sani-Tech / Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
- Part Number: STHT-C-500-4 or STHTC5004
- 1/2" (12.7 mm) Inside Diameter (ID)
- 3/4" (19.1 mm) Outside Diameter (OD)
- 1/8" (3.2 mm) Wall
- Length: 30' (Thirty) - End of a Roll
- Condition: Brand New. Factory Fresh. Sani-Tech's Photo of this item is Shown.
- Bulk Packed. This Piece is the Remainder of a Large Roll.
- The Piece You Receive May or May Not be Laser Marked
- First Quality, Medical / Laboratory Grade Product
- Manufactured from Sani-Tech 50 - Ultra-Pure, Biopharmaceutical-Grade Silicone
- Platinum Cured
- Has Permanent Laser Marked Part Numbers and Lot Codes for Total Product Traceability
- Has Unsurpassed Surface Smoothness
- Is Ultra-Flexible
- Can be Sterilized Using:
- An Steam Autoclave
- Radiation - up to 5.0 Mrad (50 Kilogray)
- Gas - Ethylene Oxide
- Operating Temperature Range: -80 Degrees F (-62 Degrees C) to 500 Degrees F (260 Degrees C)
- Burst Pressure Rating: 33 PSI
- Working Pressure Rating: 7 PSI
- Imparts No Taste or Odors
- Resists Temperature Extremes, Ozone, Coronas, and Radiation
- Resists Moisture, Compression Sets, Weathering, and Chemical Attacks
- Resists the Adherence of Blood Products and Other Bodily Fluids
- Typical Applications:
- Sterile Fill and Transfers
- Drug Delivery Tubes
- Media Processing
- Sanitary Peristaltic Pump / Suction Tubing
- Laboratory Use
- Cell Harvest
- Food Service and Preparation
- Liquid Chromatography
- General Use
- Validated, Tested, and Certified
- A Detailed, Certified, Material Analysis is Available Upon Request
CERTIFICATIONS / VERIFICATIONS / APPROVALS
Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics certifies that the material supplied here has been manufactured under cGMP guidelines to the standards below. A copy of the 'Certificate of Conformance' is available upon request.
- Meets of Exceeds FDA Regulations CFR 177.2600 for Contact with Food and Drugs
- Meets of Exceeds Current USP Class VI Requirements
- Meets of Exceeds European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9, Current Revision
- Meets of Exceeds ISO 10993 Testing Requirements
- Meets of Exceeds USDA Standards
- Meets 3A Approval
- Has been Manufactured with Sani-Tech Brand Platinum Cured Silicone Elastomer
*** FREE FAST PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING WITH INSURANCE ***
Use Only the Best Tubing Available ... Use Sani-Tech's Ultra-Pure Platinum-Cured Silicone Tubing.
The Price of this Item is $92.99 + S & H. Sometimes, we accept Offers, so Feel Free to Contact Us.
Shipping Prices Quoted (on Paypal) are for Shipments Within the 48 Continental United States only.
Non-U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, and APO / FPO Buyers: Click Here (or Contact Us) for Shipping Options to Your Destination.
Have Questions? Please E-Mail us at: USFA@Carry-More.com
Be sure to include: SKU "40468", or the Item ID# at the top of the page, so we will know what item you are inquiring about.
Look This Item Over ... Just Don't Overlook It.
Could you do us a small favor? If you looked at this ad and decided not to purchase this item, could you just send us quick e-mail (USFA@Carry-More.com) to tell us why? That would be really helpful to us ... and we listen to suggestions. Please be sure to tell us what ad or item you are writing us about. Thanks again.
|Copyright© 1999 - 2018 USFreeads Classifieds. All rights reserved|
Please read our Terms of service & Privacy Statement